Award-Winning Service When You Need It Most
From quick fixes to long-term planning, our team is here to listen to your needs and handle every detail, so you never have to. Focus on growing your business and let H.G. Fenton support you with:
- Full-service tenant improvements
- Space planning and design guidance
- Effective cost management
- Reliable customer service
- Proactive maintenance
- Preferred vendors and vendor referrals, saving you time and giving you resources when you need it most
Service you can count on
Our award-winning service is a testament to the dedication of our experienced management team.
Tenant Resource Guide
5 ways to conserve water
- Use water-efficient equipment like low-flush toilets and aerated faucets wherever possible
- In the break room, scrape—don’t rinse—food off plates
- Institute an employee water conservation awareness and education program. You can even engage employees by asking for and sharing their best water saving tips
- Before every task, ask yourself, “Can this be done without water?” If the answer is yes, keep the tap turned off
- If you spot a leaky faucet or hear a running toilet, please alert your property manager
5 ways to cut utility costs
- Handle any HVAC issues quickly (call us if you have questions or would like us to check your system)
- Turn your lights off whenever you leave
- Make sure your AC thermostat is set no lower than 78 degrees
- Close your blinds and shades on hot days to save on AC usage
- For helpful rebate programs and more savings tips, visit www.sdge.com
Containing property costs
As industry costs rise, we are increasing our efforts to manage expenses while still providing a high level of service. Our ongoing re-investment ensures the quality condition of our properties. Our experience in the market helps us plan for short- and long-term market fluctuations. And our longevity and relationship-based approach solidify valuable vendor relationships.
We continue to improve our processes to maintain quality work environments now—and for the future.
Fast and easy lease renewal FAQs
How do I know when my lease is up?
We’ll give you advance notice. Most H.G. Fenton Company tenants sign between a 3- and 5-year lease term, which expires at the end of the applicable term period. You can count on receiving a Lease Renewal Questionnaire approximately 6-9 months prior to your lease expiration.
How long does the process take?
Our goal is to make the lease renewal process as easy and stress-free as possible. We will provide you with a timeline, so you will know exactly what to expect and when.
I used a broker when I signed my original lease. Do I need one now?
You don’t. H.G. Fenton Company has an experienced in-house leasing team to serve you. Your best interest and long-term tenancy with us is our top priority. Of course, if you prefer to retain a broker, you are welcome to.
Can you give me a quick overview of the lease signing process?
Absolutely. Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Check the lease carefully for conformance with our intent
- Initial each page in the space indicated
- Be sure to sign in all the spaces marked for signature
- Section 11 of the lease outlines requirements for insurance. Review this with your insurance agency to ensure you have appropriate coverage
- Complete the hazardous materials questionnaire and sign where highlighted
- Return the signed lease with the appropriate funds for the first month’s base rent and security deposit
What if I need more help with my lease?
Just ask us. Your H.G. Fenton Company leasing manager is here to help you handle your move in so you can quickly get your business running.
Relocation and space management services
If your space needs have changed, your leasing manager will start the tenant improvement process or help you locate other space within the H.G. Fenton portfolio. We are committed to your satisfaction. If we don’t have a space that meets your needs, we’ll refer you to other sources that can help you.