Mark of Excellence Awards from the San Diego County Apartment Association honor exceptional rental communities and professionals
SAN DIEGO (Nov. 28, 2017)—The San Diego County Apartment Association honored H.G. Fenton Company’s apartment rental communities and team members with 26 awards during its 2017 Mark of Excellence Awards event on Nov. 3.
Urbana, in East Village, and Club River Run, in Mission Valley, were honored with first place awards for Rental Community of the Year with 1-100 units and 301-plus units respectively, while Tierrasanta Ridge, in Tierrasanta, earned first place and Solana Highlands, in Solana Beach, third place as Property of the Year for communities 35 years and older. Additional awards were presented to 22 H.G. Fenton residential property management employees including first place recognitions for Property Manager, Multi-Site Manager, Assistant Manager, Leasing Professional and Porter/Custodian.
“We are proud and honored to be recognized for providing San Diego with outstanding customer service and communities where residents live well and employees flourish. We see the passion and quality experiences our people create for residents every day and are excited to see our peers in the local industry recognize it too,” said Carroll Whaler, executive vice-president, residential asset management for H.G. Fenton.
The 2017 Mark of Excellence Awards honoring H.G. Fenton apartment communities and team members included:
Rental Community of the Year
- Urbana – 1st Place (16-100 units)
- Club River Run – 1st Place (300+units)
Property of the Year 35+
- Tierrasanta Ridge – 1st Place
- Solana Highlands – 3rd Place
Property Manager of the Year
- Tina Chapman-Wright – 1st Place (101-300 units)
- Carlos Rebollar – 2nd Place (101-300 units)
- Tony Giroux – 2nd Place (300+ units)
- Kimberly Brown – 3rd Place (300+ units)
Multi-Site Manager of the Year
- Olivia Connolly 1st Place
- Chris Ramirez 2nd Place
Assistant Manager of the Year
- Lap Luu – 1st Place (251+ units)
- Jason Tow – 2nd Place (1-250 units)
- Tim Graves – 3rd Place (1-250 units)
Leasing Professional of the Year
- Mary Wright – 1st Place (1-250 units)
- Jacqui Casaletto – 1st Place (251+ units)
- Jeremy Moore – 2nd Place (251+ units)
- Dexter Gareau – 3rd Place (251+ units)
Maintenance Supervisor of the Year
- Dennis Kaprielian – 3rd Place (251+ units)
Maintenance/Make Ready Technician
- Jose Chavez – 2nd Place (1-250 units)
- Tommy Tjarks – 3rd Place (1-250 units)
- Shawn Fejerang – 3rd Place (251+ units)
Porter/Custodian of the Year
- Robert Lopez – 1st Place (251+ units)
- Preston Peterson – 2nd Place (251+ units)
- Ana Sosa – 2nd Place (1-250 units)
- Ricardo Cervantes – 3rd Place (251+ units)
- John Robinson – 3rd Place (1-250 units)
The Mark of Excellence awards are an important indication of H.G. Fenton’s quality and leadership in the rental apartment industry. The company also participates in national surveys and programs to gauge its residents’ satisfaction. For instance, it has been honored for 15 years in a row with a National Resident Satisfaction Award from SatisFacts reflecting its residents’ high level of satisfaction, and in independent online reputation assessments, the company’s apartment communities consistently achieve ratings that far exceed the company’s closest competitors in the San Diego market.
The San Diego County Apartment Association (SDCAA) is a non-profit organization serving the needs of individuals and companies who own, manage, or provide services and products to more than 150,000 rental housing units in San Diego County.
About H.G. Fenton Company
H.G. Fenton Company, a family-owned San Diego real estate company, has proudly entered its second century of service providing quality working and living experiences through responsible development and management practices. H.G. Fenton Company creates lifestyle opportunities where employees flourish, residents live well, and businesses succeed for over 1,100 businesses, and across 14 apartment communities totaling over 3,300 homes in San Diego County. For more information, visit www.hgfenton.com.